- insert coin - Into the Marketverse
A downloadable game for Windows
A Click & Bait Productions Production
Special Category Winner: Ingenious - for the game with the most innovative use of a Marketplace product
Have you ever wondered what happens when you insert a coin into a slot machine? Where does it go? What does it do? Does it take part in a fast-paced adrenaline-filled race with other coins? Well it sure does in this game.
This local split screen multiplayer arcade racer takes you on a journey to the other side, into an ever-changing world featuring scenes from your favorite Unreal Engine showcases and asset packs. Join us in shredding through the peaceful world of the GDC Kite Demo, into the dark and gloomy Soul: City, all the way to the grey-boxed environment of the Unreal Engine Third Person Template (and many more fun worlds).
Made in 5 days by Click & Bait Productions for the 2019 Spring UE4 Jam.
- A Boy and His Kite by Epic Games: Forest and Lake Map, Boy Character, Ambient Sounds
- Third Person Template by Epic Games: Default Map, Default Character
- Mandeville and Maccary Bay by Kevin MacLeod (adjusted for speed)
- Soul: City by Epic Games: Slums Map, Ambient Sounds
- POLYGON - City Pack by Synty Studios: Map
- Platformer Starter Pack by Platfunner: Map
- Ambience Casino Sound by Stephan Schutze
- ShoCard Caps NF Font by Nick Curtis
- Super Webcomic Bros. Font Family by Press Gang Studios
- Advanced Magic FX 13 by Kakky: Base for Particle Effects
- Sequencer by Epic Games: Arcade Machine
- Wall and Wood Wainscotting by Gametextures.com
- Hotel Carpet with Interlaced Geometric Design by Mike Haggerty
- Wood Interlocking Ceiling by Gametextures.com
- Content Examples by Epic Games: Tunnel
- Houseplant Pack - Interior and Exterior by IanRoach: Philodendron
- HQ Residential House by NOTLonely: Sofa, Floor Lamp
- Paragon: Boris by Epic Games
- Paragon: Shinbi by Epic Games
- WaterMill Environment by SilverTm: Fence
- Mixamo: Win/Lose animations
Everything else was made during the jam, including gameplay, UI, assets, animations, sounds, etc...
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.